SonoScape's X3, a culmination of years of innovation, is a new expert hand-carried color Doppler ultrasound system, combining extreme ergonomic design, excellent image quality, exact diagnosis as weil as a wide range of applications for an unprecedented experience. Enjoy an easy to use ultrasound system with advance technology that ensures diagnostic confidence at any level of user expertise.
- 15.6-inch high definition 50° foldable LED monitor with anti-glare, 180 degree opening angle screen suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Elegant keyboard panel
- 1 pinless transducer socket
- A comprehensive selection of probes: HD Linear, HD Convex, Micro-convex, Endocavity, HD Phased Array, Intraoperative, TEE, Bi-plane, Pencil, Volumetric, Endocavity 4D and Laparoscopy probe
- Premium application technology: μ-scan speckle reduction, compound imaging, TDI, stress echo, C-Xlasto elastography, contrast imaging, IMT, B-Steer, automatic flow volume analysis, real-time 4D
Wide range of applications including cardiovascular, radiology, OB/GYN, urology, small parts, musculoskeletal, abdomen etc.
- Frequently used presets can be defined fully flexible
- ECG functionality
- Full patient database and image management solutions: DICOM 3.0, AVI/JPG, USB2.0, HDD, DVD, PDF report
- Access for foot switch
- Exchangeable high capacity Li-ion battery for 90 minutes scan function
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless connection ensures files are up to date
- Optional elegant height-adjustable trolley Full flexible 4.5" castors with brakes for easy transportation