AED trainer (Automatic External Defibrillator Trainer) XFT-120C+ is designed to effectively train the emergency responder in the use of a clinical Automatic External Defibrillator (AED). This training unit provides a variety of pre-programmed scenarios to help responders become familiar with the defibrillator and allow them to demonstrate the basic skills necessary to use the defibrillator in an emergency.
•AED trainer XFT-120C+ has the analog electric shock function. But it does not provide high voltage, to ensure the safety of the use of the process.
•AED trainer XFT-120C+ can be used with any kind of manikin. It simulate the real AED to analyse whether the electrode truly connect on the patients body.
•AED trainer XFT-120C+ preset 10 training modes, each mode is simulate the real situation of the heart sudden cessation events.
● It is completely compliant with the latest AHA guidelines, and pre-configured with 10 training scenarios that simulate realistic sudden cardiac arrest episodes.
● It is desinged with a replaceable plug-in card which has been uploaded the languages and scenarios. To insert the card, the selected language and scenarios are installed. Once the Guideliens are changed, customers only need a new plug-in card to update the scenarios.
● A metronome is added to the flashing lights when the unit is counting out the 2 minutes for CPR. The sound that prompts 100 comperssions per minute helps trainers to properly perform CPR.
● It can be used with the CPR Manikin; It can respond if the training pads connect firmly or not, can prompt whether the position of the electrode pads is ok.
● It includes the DC and AUDIO interfaces, the DC interface can connect the adapter, and the AUDIO OUT can connect the speaker, it's very helpful for instructors during teaching etc.
● It is bilingual. There are 16 languages for choice at present. Customized languages are available.
● It comes with Remote Control, which is very convenient for the teachers use in large classroom during teaching.
● There are FULLY and Semi auto scenarios modes for choice.